Living in apartment is considered more practical, modern and reflect the lifestyles of urban society. But too often, the problem hit the limitations of the spaces in it. Here are some tricks to overcome them:
1. Choose Simple Furniture – Do not choose furniture that are large, because it will fill the room, narrow motion, and the resulting inconvenience residents.
2. Ingenious Choosing Furniture – Choose furniture that is multifunctional for example, a sofa that can serve as seats and beds. Or rack that can function as insulation between spaces while you used to put books, periodicals, personal collections, and others. Multifunctional furniture can be used up to save space.
3. Use Neutral Colors – Can give effect to a large room, such as beige and white color. For the bright colors you can use for furniture or parts terntentu only. Avoid dark colors because it will narrow down the room.
4. Playing Lighting – Adjust the lighting in order to bring the atmosphere becomes bright spacious and free.
5. Take advantage of the Mirror – Place a mirror in the main room, dining room and bedroom, because it gives the impression of expanding space mirrors.