Some companies allow their employees to carry or share personal items into an office setting. Furniture or personal items brought into the workspace and it can increase work morale of employees. But the company must still set a mandatory basic criteria that must be obeyed by all employees for any personal furniture will be brought to the corporate office. There are several factors to be taken into account in managing a company-furnished office furniture.
- Furniture, furnishings and administrative work should be a furniture which can save floor space.
- Furniture that is too large is believed to inhibit the rate of motion of the mobility of employees. Application of the current minimalist design helps the company in arranging the furniture to be more efficient office floor space.
- Furniture fungsionari should work with the work performed. Fungsionari furnished herein intended to support a job of work to be done. Do not put the goods, especially personal items, whose presence can actually hinder the work.
- Structuring fungsionari furnishings are also to be placed in a location within easy reach. To that end, desk tidiness detail and get to know the layout of the necessary working tools can reduce the risk of wasting time.
- Identify the location of the tool into details of work required will help employees be more effective in working time.
- In addition, the furniture must be made lighter work. Material at an office furniture should be considered. Lightweight furniture that will be easier for a company when going to or have to move. Another thing to think about, if heavy furniture is neat again, will hinder the process of moving furniture. If there is heavy equipment such as copiers or other heavy machinery, put in place from the beginning have been thought strategically for all employees.