How to choose furniture and accessories that are right for a minimalist home? The basic key in a minimalist house dressing is to maintain a practical and functional elements.
1. Selection of materials – Selection of the right can thicken the minimalist concept presented. Eg glass furniture combined with aluminum or wrought iron furniture including species that are widely used. In addition to a simple form, any maintenance relatively easy to do.
2. Curtains – Able to support the impression you want displayed in the room. With this type of roman blinds, for example, which are lightweight and able to give the impression of a dynamic in a minimalist room.
3. Design with strict precision – can be a hallmark of the architecture and minimalist furniture. Therefore, select a table or chair that has a simple design, little or no ornament. With minimal ornament, can simplify maintenance and terksesan room more spacious so it fits when applied to a small minimalist home.
4. Materials or furniture of color – the color of the wood – you can combine minimalism with the material or furniture of color – the color of wood such as dark brown or reddish brown.
5. The selection of colors and patterns – must be presented with care, in which the pattern of flowers or colors that are too crowded, less suitable when combined in a minimalist home. Keep the tone color every time you add or change the accessories and furniture in one room.
6. Tata every accessory and furniture carefully, but keep your room does not impress too full because it can confirm the impression of a minimalist who wants to create. For example the arrangement of picture frames using a larger frame, but in small amounts to provide accents in the room.