Roofing (tile) is the exterior of the house that serves to give protection and beauty occupancy. The existence of tile exposed to direct sunlight or rain sun make this one the elements must be protected.
Thus, the tile will be more durable despite exposure to erratic weather changes and extreme. One way to protect the tile to remain durable is to give a special paint coating for tile. With a coat of paint, tile not only weather resistant but look more attractive with colors as you wish. Hmmm … but how ya how to apply paint on the roof? See below:
- Clean the surface of the tile first painted it to be free of dirt and dust.
- Before coat tile paint, you should first give at least 2 layers of waterproofing the horizontal-vertical applications as a primer that also serves to bind the remaining dust particles cleaning and to close pores that will potentially seepage.
- Once dry waterproofing coating, painting can be done by using a special paint tile with the appropriate color theme of the house.
- Stir the paint until smooth before using.
- Then apply the paint on the surface of the tile using a brush or you can also use the spraygun.
For maximum results, you should use the right paint products such as roof tile paint SANLEX.