Here are 5 tips on decorating a dining room and how you can change the living room into the most popular place of your dwelling.
1. Identify your personal style
2. Color selection – This is the second most important factor. For dinner, the room should match the color of dining furniture. If you have a large dark wood desk is not recommended to choose light colors on the walls. Likewise, if all bright-colored furniture, avoid a dark wall color selection.
3. The area of space – Consider the extent of the room with accessories and furniture in it.
4. Layout – only to realize the size of the room was not enough. And the first thing to consider is how large the room is available and how much furniture you need, then you need to choose what is suitable furniture, will be placed where.
5. Attention to detail – Some things you can add an example is you can use a curtain with a matching color with the color of the walls, the use of fabric as an additional accessory at the table.